You will meet a lot of people in your life and most of them will probably go out of your life but dogs won’t. They dedicated to protect you and your family until their death. Their hearts beat for you. When you come back from work, you’ll be welcomed by an unclear little bucket of joy, it can barely contain that happiness. You give them clean food and water and they treat you like God. When you scratch their belly or pet them, they will put out their whole life for you.
Sometimes we don’t deserve their unconditional love. We can try to be worthy of gain their unconditional love. Even if we fail, at least we will be loveable for them.
Here are 17 photos of dogs’ showing unconditional love for their owners and how they are so fond of their humans.
1. This is Tony, he refused to leave his human’s side after the man was injured. He fell down while pruning the tree next to his house.
2. Doggos always seem to know when the baby is sick.
3. My dogs always stay on my mom’s side when she feels bad.
4. A little doggo waiting for his human to return from work
5. It’s so important to have somebody to bring you some water when you’re sick.
6. Chillin’ with my bro
7. When you feel bad and the ambulance crew is already there
8. When she is totally in love with her new brother
9. This is the way my dog says goodbye…
10. And now my wife’s broken leg is protected enough.
11. Eddie is a therapy dog. He never parts with a bag of toys and rarely leaves the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
12. When you are 3 days old and already have a friend
13. “I’m absolutely sure my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
14. “My daddy has been in the hospital for a week. Today is his birthday and the only thing he wanted was to see our dog.”
15. “The best moment of my day is returning home to a good hug.”
16. “Our dog fell into an icy pond yesterday. My wife jumped in and saved him. This is how they slept last night.”
17. “My dog is trained to respond to anxiety. When he feels your sadness, he makes you hold his paw.”